North West London
An exciting opportunity to work for an emerging company within the chilled desserts sector has arisen. The business based in North West London have been passionate about supplying premium chilled foods to their customers for 10 years.
Our client is looking for a passionate individual with a degree in a relevant subject with at least 3 years’ experience in an NPD function. The company can provide both training and development for the successful candidate.
- Work alongside the NPD team to identify opportunities in line with market trends and present to customers with supporting rational.
- Undertake projects and successfully lead the development of them from concept to launch.
- Maintain the highest technical standards required by the Company and our customers.
- Develop creatively by responding to customer briefs.
- Creating and documenting recipes flagging any new components and liaising closely with procurement and packaging to source the right ingredients / packaging.
- Develop food knowledge of self and colleagues through research, food shows, comparative sampling and supplier presentations.
- Be aware of packaging developments within the market place and to demonstrate products in these.
- Control and maintain recipe systems and associated costings
- Attend weekly NPD meetings to keep all colleagues abreast of current projects, their progression and launch schedules.
- Generate and update all QAS documents for the product customer area
The successful candidate will need to be able to influence and communicate at all levels and must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to build strong relationships with our customers and with the factory team.
Must be educated to degree level or equivalent in a food related subject as well as have competent IT skills. Experience working with leading supermarkets in a similar Development role in the dessert (chilled or frozen) is essential.
The company can offer excellent opportunities to progress as they continue to grow.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Lucy on 0113 205 4970.