Production Team Leader
Our client is a growing energetic company with great ambition. The Business produces a range of finest frozen cakes and desserts for a well-established customer base. Working closely with the Production Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of up to 10 production operatives.
The main responsibility for this position is the day-to-day production operation, ensuring health & safety standards are met at all time by the team. Continuous improvement of standards with regards to quality and accuracy, whilst maintaining the time critical production of all orders.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Previous experience of working in a food production environment
- Experience in leading a team of up to 10 team members, with goal to fulfil the daily production plan
- Ensure correct utilization of workforce on the production, with good time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Responsible for training and guidance of production staff
- Liaise with Technical, Planning, Warehouse and Packing departments to ensure that the operation runs smoothly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time Management
- Solid communication skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to multitask
Ref Code: FMW38191
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.