- Are you looking for a 6 month fixed term contract?
- Do you have a great understanding of Specifications Management systems?
- Are you experienced within ambient, chilled or the drinks industry?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client based in South London are looking to recruit a QA Technologist for a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role of QA Technologist:
- Implement and drive all technical & quality standards within the business.
- Ownership of Specifications Management System, ensuring all products are accurate and compliant.
- Ensure all data is compliant, traceable, accredited and that all due diligence is completed.
- Gain QA sign off on all products and artwork, working to ensure that deadlines are hit so managing critical paths where needed.
- Stay up to date on all legal and technical developments within the food industry.
The experience and knowledge of the QA Technologist:
- Food science degree or equivalent in experience.
- A solid understanding of Food Safety Management Systems, HACCP and Specifications Systems.
- Great Technical and Quality expertise in food manufacturing as well as the ability to work well under pressure, to tight time scales.
- Very organised with excellent IT skills.
Job Reference: JR11443
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 pro-rated
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect