Nightshift Warehouse Operations Manager
My client is a leading food manufacturing business, well regarded in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Supply Chain professional to join this expanding team based in Kent. This is a fast paced and demanding management role that requires a confident and capable candidate.
*Please note this role is Monday – Friday Nightshift (5pm – 3am)*
- Provide exceptional coordination and leadership so that the operations plan is delivered and performance is delivered beyond the target rate
- Liaising directly with the customer and other teams within the business such as production, technical, etc.. to identify and rectify any supply issues before they occur
- Ensuring both individual and team KPI’s are met through effective management, training, coaching and development
- Management of departmental KPI’s such as labour, stock management, customer service and quality, striving for continuous improvement in these areas
- The successful candidate will have shown a good overall understanding of FMCG manufacturing, with experience in distribution, warehouse management, logistics planning and a knowledge of supply chain function
- Proven effective people management skills
- Self motivated with an enthusiastic approach and a drive to increase performance beyond the target rate
- Sound knowledge of Food Industry Technical standards and compliance – HACCP, BRC, PIU
- Demonstrates a strong set of leadership skills
What’s on Offer?
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for an established business who can offer genuine career progression opportunities