Labelling & Quality Compliance Officer (Top branded business based in a vibrant part of London)
Since launching in 2005, the business has established itself as the market leader within their sector. The business prides itself on going to extreme lengths to source the highest quality natural ingredients to create the best tasting products. This award-winning brand is unrivalled in terms of quality and taste. Today the business supplies all the top UK retailers but also exports products to over 65 countries across the world where they supply main of the top restaurants and hotels.
Owing to the ongoing success of the business, an exciting position has arisen based at their head offices in London. The business seeks a passionate and self-motivated Quality Assurance Co-ordinator to join a growing quality and technical team. You will assist in delivering consistent, high product quality for the entire range of branded products and will play a key role in improving product quality and customer service as well as continually driving industry best practice. The successful candidate will have a proven background within quality management and will demonstrate an attitude for resolving route-cause of quality issues from customer complaint. Your will also need to have a solid background of food legislation and have experience for approving product artwork and labels.
- Managing complaints process
- Interaction with consumers/retailers/customers
- Recording and monitoring trends
- Escalation of information
- Leading investigatory projects and implementing corrective action where necessary
- Approval of all artwork and labelling
- Advise on technical enquires that come into the company
- Educated to Degree level
- Experience in FMCG or food/drink manufacturing processes
- Technical knowledge of food/drink labelling and artwork approval
- Working knowledge of quality systems and food legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, abilities in stakeholder management
- Ability to self-manage resource and have good team working abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and patience to ensure well collated information
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.