Regulatory Specialist, Ossett, West Yorkshire, Food Manufacturing
- To be responsible for the supply of technical information and regulatory support for a defined set of customers ensuring they receive a world class service
- To be a functional expert in relation to the technical and regulatory needs and expectations of those customers and the industry in which they operate.
- To meet or exceed our customer expectations by being accurate, timely, efficient, proactive and customer focused.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Proactively manage all aspects of the customer experience in terms of the supply of technical information and regulatory support.
- To build and develop positive working relationships with all customers
- To create and maintain a 'database' of customer specific requirements making this information available to R&D and other staff as required.
- Work with the raw materials and purchasing teams to ensure all raw materials and packaging used for defined customers meets their specific requirements and Company general requirements.
- Ensure all new product recipes are set up on the system correctly and meet any customer specific requirements and any Company requirements.
- To complete specification, questionnaires or other technical documentation in response to customer requests
- To complete and return customer "supplier evaluation questionnaires" - liaising with other departments as appropriate.
- Assist with third party audits to include BRC, kosher, halal, organic, sustainable programmes and customer audits as required.
- To work as part of the team collectively accepting responsibility for the day to day operation of the department.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Food sciences related degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working within a food manufacturing business
- An understanding of quality and food safety management system
- HACCP Knowledge and experience of BRC and other third party standards
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.