Technologist - Italian Speaker
I am currently recruiting for a Technologist on behalf of a client who is well established in the food industry.
- Liaise effectively with suppliers, customers and external bodies to ensure all parties are supplied with all necessary technical data.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s ‘due diligence’ position.
- Maintain up to date and consistent specifications with both suppliers and customers, both as files and using internet systems.
- Receive, register and reply to customer complaints advising suppliers and customers of required corrective actions as necessary.
- Carry out visits to suppliers and customers as appropriate and in line visit procedures and ensure that suppliers are aware of and meet our customers’ technical expectations.
- Manage the product analysis system, and ensure that quality records are maintained in line with the Quality Manual.
- Ensure that the relevant checks are carried out on incoming and outgoing goods.
- Provide assistance to Technical Manager in all areas, especially supplier/customer visits and independent quality system accreditation.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role.
- It is essential that you speak Italian
- They are willing to provide support and training in areas which you may not have experience in.
What’s on Offer?
- A Competitive salary range from £25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
- European travel
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.