This popular snack manufacturer requires an experienced QA Technologist on the day & night shift, on a permanent basis; you will work to a continental shift pattern.
The successful candidate will adhere to all QA functions ensuring the monitoring of Food Safety and Quality are carried out on a day to day basis. To understand the importance of ensuring all statutory (industry guidelines), legal, food safety & customer requirements are met.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- QA audits within designated area.
- Glass/Foreign body audits within designated area.
- To carry out finished product assessment on every product run.
- To ensure label verification on every label change and new label reel.
- To ensure the product sample collation & distribution are carried out to schedule.
- To conduct average weight checks to specified frequency.
- To take & record & monitor temperatures within the factory.
- To conduct rework audits to the specified frequencies.
- To conduct equipment calibration as per the required schedule.
- To carry out all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) audits out to their specified frequencies.
- Ensure the HACCP system is being followed throughout site and that personnel are challenged on CCP’s.
- To ensure the traceability of all products are accurately recorded and challenged.
- To ensure foreign body hazards are removed and investigated.
- To troubleshoot/problem solve where necessary.