Head of Technical
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual, with key experience in food manufacturing, to join one of our major clients as their Head of Technical. With responsibility to lead the company technical strategy and systems to ensure continuous improvements of standards and performances across all production sites, this will be a dynamic and exciting opportunity.
To ensure Food Safety, Legality & Quality of all products at all time with a commitment to “Safety First” and “Client First” culture. Further to this will be the development & implementation of a technical agenda alongside building the foundations of a high-performing technical team.
- Ensure that HACCP systems, quality management systems, operating practices and process controls are developed, implemented and adhered to in order to deliver consistent product and services quality and good manufacturing practice in-line with food safety standards, legislations, regulations and client standards/requirements.
- Lead, manage, develop, motivate and train the technical staff through effective coaching, meetings, feedback and appraisals in line with the company frameworks
- Provide technical expertise to the company objectives
- Ensure regular technical communication between sites and across company management levels.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with primary authorities and customers as necessary
Experience and skills:
- Working knowledge of food service, retailer and BRC food safety standards
- HACCP Certificate (Level 4 preferable)
- Strong audit experience
- Strong technical core principles, with a commercial outlook
- Experience in leading teams & team player
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Excellent communication at all levels
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.