A new opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established food manufacturer based in Hampshire.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer and Engineering Manager – the purpose of this role is to carry out breakdown repair work throughout the site, and complete planned maintenance activities.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Investigate and repair electrical and technical breakdowns and malfunctions and assist in implementing long term solutions.
- Ensure the plant and machinery is maintained to the highest possible standards through management and adherence of PPM schedules.
- Maintain and update all maintenance documentation (To include PC-based systems).
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement Projects
- Responsibility for factory implementation of Capital Projects
- Adhere to contractor control processes to include Induction, permit allocation etc. Identify and implement areas for improvement in contractor control
- Undertake the writing and updating of risk assessments.
- Coordinate the rebuild of spare assemblies, to ensure critical spares to be made available at all times for key areas.
- Involvement in site H&S development
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Demonstrable maintenance experience
- Experience working on production/manufacturing machinery
Desirable skills and competencies:
- Ideally 17th edition qualified
Thursday to Monday – 07:00–15:30 + holiday cover
Tuesday to Saturday – 07:00 – 15:30 + holiday cover
Sunday to Thursday – 07:00 – 15:30 + holiday cover
- 31 Days holiday per annum inclusive of holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension – Auto Enrol after 3 months service – Employee 3% Employer 5%
- Pension - Employee can opt in earlier and/or increase their contributions to 5%
- Occupational Health – On line questionnaire on commencement – to identify if support required in the work place
- Death in service benefit
For more information, contact Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk