PROCESS CONTROLLER - QUALITY
Position: Process Controller - Quality
Benefits: Healthcare + Perkbox
One of our top clients is looking to bring in a Process Controller with a background in Quality to join their business at this really exciting time. The business is one of the leading companies in the chilled sector, with a highly premium and instantly recognisable brand. They have just invested in a brand new, state of the art engineering facility in order to generate and innovate all new products going into 2019.
Based in Hertfordshire this role will work in partnership with the Operations team, auditing the process to ensure compliance and aiding assigned product, process or raw material engineering activities to ensure that they happen in a time efficient and seamless manner. This covers all aspects such as process paperwork, systems, packaging, quality, and training.
This position has a responsibility towards HACCP and Food Safety, to champion food quality and aid the introduction of new products including running taste panels. You will be the go-to person on shift in terms of quality and process, and audit the process and paperwork to ensure compliance.
This is a physically demanding role which requires movement between office and factory environments on regular basis. The ideal person will come from a position within Quality Control, or similar.
- Hold a Food Technology Degree, or a Level 3 Food Safety & HACCP Certificate, with a minimum of 3 years experience within the food industry.
- Relevant food manufacturing knowledge/experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Internal Audits
- Excellent communication skills with the visible passion and enthusiasm for delivering quality products;
- Good organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage individual workload;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and is able to delegate work sensibly to manage their own work load;
The right candidate will be someone that meets the above criteria along with the managerial experience to successfully undertake the responsibilities required. As mentioned, this is an excellent time to join a highly innovative market leader working within a brand new facility in Hertfordshire.
To be considered for the position please call Lucy Robinson on 0113 205 4970, alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org