Production Team Leader
Our client is a company leading in their field. They produce a wide range of products for the leading Supermarkets in the UK. They are currently looking for Production Team Leader to join their team.
Key Activities of the Post:
- Liaise with Shift Manager prior to shift to co-ordinate production targets and deadlines.
- Ensure the correct stock rotation/loading of raw materials
- Ensure the accurate recording of all data; e.g. QA Sheets, Hygiene Records, TROPOS requirements, pre-start up check lists etc.
- Ensure equipment is free of debris, rinsed and sanitised following use.
- Ensure that Maintenance Request forms are instigated and completed, when required.
- Conduct planned diagnostic machine inspections.
- Monitor and assess establishment levels in order to achieve optimum operational efficiencies.
- Manage the company Attendance Policy/Procedure; e.g. recording attendance, conducting return to work interviews, managing holiday allocation and overtime levels.
- Investigate team members’ misconduct and conduct disciplinaries up to Final Written Warning outcome.
- Communicate and monitor teams individual and group targets/objectives in order to ensure that production targets and deadlines are achieved.
- Plan team members work schedules and resource requirements in order to ensure key targets are achieved.
- Coordinate and conduct Induction training
This role would suit someone who has worked in a Supervisor/Team Leader role in the food industry but we will also consider applications from candidates who have worked in other FMCG environments.
Candidates who have worked in any aspect of food manufacturing with supervisory experience and excellent people management skills will also be considered.
Will include shift work
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 27000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.