Scientific Head of R+D - ingredients and enzymology
Senior Scientific R+D Manager
£Competitive + benefits
Ref : FMW17989
A global operation and multi-sited team, this role will work on research and development projects to drive growth in markets internationally. You will be working on products across a range of sectors within the food industry.
You will be overseeing the NPD of applications from idea to commercialisation, ensuring the customer requirements are met. You will constantly seek new venture opportunities and maintain current knowledge of trends in the industry and competition. This role will develop relationships with not just food business customers, but also universities and research institutes. Day to day, you will motivate the lab and development teams to meet their goals and promote the use of new and innovative techniques.
Customer queries from a big range of food processing industries will need to be addressed, and there will be times where you will need to problem solve as well as write reports evaluating the findings of your work.
- A master’s degree in Food Science or Science related subject
- Significant experience in the food industry managing technical/npd individuals
- Strong industrial experience in product innovation in the food industry and enzymology is required.
- Effective communication and networking skills
- The ability to project manage and drive results.
- Team management and strong leadership
- Flexible to travel to customers mainly in Europe but sometimes USA
- Able to solve complex technical problems
Ref Code: FMW17989
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Sarah to Sarah@cparecruitment.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Scientific Head of R+D - ingredients and enzymology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly