I am currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Implementation and auditing/inspection of QMS, good manufacturing practices, good hygienic practices and HACCP in the business.
- Assessing product starting from raw material to finished product for safety, legality and quality. Communicated any issues to the production managers, QA supervisor and/or factory technical manager immediately.
- Collecting samples and swabs as per the schedule. Sending all collected samples to the respective labs.
- To liaise with the operations team on a daily basis to ensure that all safety, legality and quality checks are performed.
- Effective management of non-conformances, ensuring root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions are completed for all non-conformances.
- Highlighting any out of spec occurrences, investigate, document and report to the QA supervisor.
- Complete all QMS including HACCP checks and tasks as per the schedule.
- Complete trend analysis for all the audits/inspections and non-conformances.
- To assist in the investigation of customer complaints.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in a food related discipline
- Ideally you will have a strong understanding in regards to HACCP and internal auditing.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary up to £23,000
- Working 4 on 4 off (3 shift rotation)
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.