An exciting and challenging role for a Junior Technical Manager or a QA Manager looking to take the next step and join a fast-paced and highly successful Food Manufacturer.
One of the largest food manufacturing businesses supplying award winning products to a wide range of major retailer customers. An ambitious family-run business focused on delivering high-quality products and providing excellent customer service.
- Act as an integral part of the business, taking charge of a Technical team and ensuring all related operations are running smoothly.
- Management of BRC and other certifications, ensuring compliance and that customer requirements are met.
- Host all visits and audits.
- Manage supplier and retail specifications.
- Assist with managing launches for all customers.
- Manage legislation and implement changes.
- Maintain laboratory testing and results.
- Lead and motivate a team of Technical professionals, ensuring KPIs are met and work is completed to the highest standard.
- Oversee specification and artwork process.
- Technical Documents Control and database management.
- Dealing with General Technical Inquires.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers.
- Ensuring stakeholder requirements are met at all times.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We're looking for a candidate that shows enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills. However, the following basic skills would be an advantage -
- Experience in a Technical environment.
- Food Science related Degree preferred.
- Familiar with HACCP and Food Safety.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems, Auditing, Label Approval, Specifications and generation of Technical Documentation preferred.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Familiar with MS Office and proficient IT skills.
- Good presentation skills.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."