Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Role title: Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Salary: £37,000 pa + benefits
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for a dedicated Maintenance Engineer to join a leading high-quality food manufacturer who supply the UK’s major supermarkets.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the purpose of the Maintenance Engineer is to facilitate the achievement of factory KPIs through the application of engineering / maintenance principles.
- Health, Safety and the Environment – Maintain safe working practices during the course of all engineering works. Ensure engineering work or building services do not adversely impact the environment.
- Reactive Maintenance – Complete reactive maintenance activity as required.
- Proactive Maintenance - Completes proactive maintenance activity as scheduled.
- Continuous Improvement – Devise and implement creative solutions to costly, time consuming or repeat maintenance tasks
- Cost Control – Ensure value for money, cost effectiveness and priorities are considered when making decisions.
- Communication & Team Work – Maintain effective communication between self, engineering and site teams. Work as one team.
- Engineering Systems – Understand and use the engineering systems to effectively manage, record and review activity.
- Qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds or equivalent, ONC or HNC preferred in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline.
- Deep understanding of fault-finding analysis and correction.
- Proven experience in an engineering environment within the food industry or FMCG industry, or similar.
What is in it for me?
- Well established engineering team where the successful candidate will be able to learn and expand their knowledge.
- Employer has a good reputation for employee satisfaction and development
- Multi-Site business which allows for personal development and movement within the Group
Interested? Would you like to know more? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on: 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.