I am now working with a leading, manufacturing company based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire who due to expansion and pending new PPM system are now seeking to recruit 2 new Multi Skilled, Maintenance Engineers. This position will be based on a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday. Client Details
Based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire my client operate within a state of the art, new manufacturing facility which currently employees circa 150 staff. The main reason for these recruitment requirements is down to expansion of the business due to an increase in product demand worldwide. This new position is a Maintenance Engineer in which 2 are required. Description
Reporting into the Maintenance Team Leader as the Maintenance Engineer you will be a Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled working on a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday. This position will be one site based and travel will not be required. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand.
- Repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production.
To apply for the position of Maintenance Engineer you can be either Mechanical or Electrical biased and living within a commutable distance to Rotherham:
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Mechanical or Electrical Biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
The salary for the position will be £32,000 - £39,000.