Group Supplier Assurance Manager
I am currently looking for a Group Supplier Assurance Manager to join a large food manufacturing business, based out of their Head Office in West Yorkshire.
This will be a new role to the business and so there is really the opportunity to make it your own.
Although the base will be the Head Office, you will be required to visit the other manufacturing sites within the business, and the suppliers to complete audits – so you must be happy to spend some time on the road.
The salary is up to circa £45k plus expensed car/car allowance.
The main purpose/duties are as follows:
- Develop systems (with the help of IT) to manage supplier assurance
- Develop risk assessment tools to manage suppliers and raw materials
- Create a supplier audit plan, conduct supplier audits, and annual supplier reviews
- Facilitate new suppliers and raw materials
- Conduct internal audits of all manufacturing sites
- Ensure compliance to all legal, BRC and Customer requirements
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of supplier management/assurance
- Knowledge/understanding of major retailer requirements
- Auditing Certification
If you would be interested in this vacancy or would like to hear more, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181