I am now working with a leading FMCG company based in Spalding who are now looking to recruit a new Maintenance Engineer. This position will be based on a rotating shift pattern, and you will be working within a Multi-skilled, maintenance team. To apply for this position you ideally will be flexible on working hours.
Based in Spalding, Lincolnshire my client operate within a state of the art, FMCG facility which currently employees circa 150 staff. The main reason for these recruitment requirements is down to expansion of the business due to an increase in product demand worldwide. This new position is a Maintenance Engineer on a shifts basis.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager as the Maintenance Engineer you will be a Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Engineer working on a rotating shift pattern. This position will be based in Spalding, Lincolnshire and travel will not be required. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand.
- Mechanical & Electrical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Mechanical & electrical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production.
To apply for the position of Maintenance Engineer you can be either Mechanical or Electrical biased and living within a commutable distance to Spalding, Lincolnshire:
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Mechanical or Electrical Biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
Salary £32,000 - £37,000