C £55k - £60K
A fast paced growing chilled business are looking for a dynamic Technical Manager to introduce BRC and implement systems to ensure Food Safety,Quality and Legality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the factory technical function, supporting the implementation and maintenance of the Technical and Quality Standards across the site.
- In depth knowledge of BRC
- Strategically managing technical priorities whilst ensuring audits and projects are completed in line with customer and company schedules.
- Working closely with Operations to ensure the smooth day to day running of the factory, guaranteeing non-conformances and food safety risks are resolved quickly, effectively and with integrity.
- Managing and co-ordinating complaint investigation and audit procedures, liaising with key customer contacts and working in partnership with them to analyse, resolve and prevent technical issues.
- You will be a forward thinker with a strong desire to do well
- You can implement change and motivate others to embrace this
- You will be BRC proficient and a good track record in its implementation
- You will be currently looking for a step up in your career or a new exciting challenge
For further information please contact Lesa at CPA on 0208 203 1000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org