A well-established and forward thinking import & export company are seeking a Technical Administrator with experience in the Food Industry to be a key part of their team.
- Act as a key part of the Technical Team, reporting to the Project Manager and Technical Compliance.
- Working within the Technical team to manage internal systems and ensuring accreditation requirements are met.
- Support Technical Compliance when required, ensuring all factories are audited to the required standard.
- Issue reports and certification to the customers, manage the technical websites and databases.
- Support NPD development.
- Complete customer paperwork.
- Working with site and suppliers to meet customer requirements and working to tight deadlines to achieve launch dates.
- Supply chain management.
- Complaint management and support.
- Ensure environmental issues are developing with customer requirements.
- Assisting the management of key projects on behalf of the customer base.
- Working with blue-chip global corporations, ensuring a high-level of professionalism is met at all times.
- Working with Project Manager to ensure deadlines are met, suppliers are managed, and customers' requirements are met, ensuring success of new and existing product launches.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We're looking for a candidate that shows enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills. However, the following basic skills would be an advantage -
- Experience in a Technical Environment, preferably in the Food Industry
- Ability to solve problems and find solutions independently.
- Experience liaising with customers and suppliers preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail and administrative abilities.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment where short deadlines and the accompanying pressure are seen every day.
- Good presentation skills.
- An ability to work efficiently and enthusiastically both as part of a team and individually.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."