Packaging & Artwork Coordinator
A leading provider of label approval and food regulatory advice seeking an enthusiastic and meticulous Packaging & Artwork Coordinator to join their team of food industry professionals.
- Performing checks and proof-reading artwork
- Complete internal trackers/checklists as appropriate
- Ensuring artwork approval takes place in a timely and accurate manner
- Attend meetings when required to offer guidance on regulations
- Keeping up to date with legal requirements
- Providing exceptional technical and customer service, driving continual improvement to deliver accurate and legally compliant artwork
- Provide in-depth analysis of labelling issues as they occur, assess impact and advise on most favourable solution.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We're looking for a candidate that shows enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills. However, the following basic skills would be an advantage -
- Experience of proof reading and approving artwork for the food industry
- Strong knowledge of UK/EU food labelling legislation
- Proficient IT Skills
- Excellent communicator, with an ability to advise on food labelling regulations and requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Motivated self-starter who is accurate and conscientious
- Keen to learn and continually expand on own knowledge
- 2 years experience in proof reading required
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you
to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."