A leading producer and supplier of premium food products is looking for an experienced QA supervisor to develop and manage an enthusiastic team of QA technicians in maintaining safety, legal and quality of all products.
A premium food producer and supplier focused on delivering a range of delicious and authentic products from across the globe. This is a well-established, ambitious company who are keen to grow their quality team and further develop their position within the Food Industry.
- Developing and managing a team of QA Technicians.
- Coordinating personalised staff training and development plans.
- Working with the site Technical and Operations team in order to maintain legality, quality and compliance across both sites.
- Conducting daily GHP audits, monthly FB audits and closing out actions.
- Supporting sites during audits.
- Maintaining systems that support BRC and retailer manufacturing practices.
- Ensuring communication is maintained within the QA department by organising meetings and assessments were required.
- Organising routine swabbing, water sampling, environmental monitoring and product sampling as well as helping the QA team with their daily tasks.
- Maintain an effective reference sample system until products teach end of life.
- Assisting the site Technical team in implementing corrective action when issues are raised during internal and external audits.
- Maintaining an accurate online label library.
- Working to ensure all factory rules are being adhered to by all staff at all times, maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We're looking for a candidate that shows enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills. However, the following basic skills would be an advantage -
- Strong understanding of QA/QC Systems.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety.
- Ability to organise staff and influence different functions to achieve objectives in an effective and timely manner.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Experience working across different departments preferred (e.g. Operations, Production, NPD, Purchasing and Technical).
- Good Project Management skills, using a direct and confident approach to see projects through to completion.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."