Process Technologist on Nights is a critical role in this business - being one of the senior technical people on site during the night shift you will need to make considered decisions on all aspects of the operation to ensure product technical compliance and quality are maintained at all times.
This business is a well-known consumer brand producing high quality products for the food sector. They pride themselves on great tasting and well present products primarily sold through all the major retailers. Expanding rapidly with great career opportunities - this is a business not to be ignored.
- Financially strong business - stable and get ahead
- Culture of promotion within - good career opportunities
- Great products with a large and ever-growing customer base
Key Aspects of the Process Control Technologist role include:
- Auditing of operational processes taking place during the night shift to ensure technical compliance of all processes and products produced
- Conducting HACCP validation and verification exercises as required
- Reviewing processes and implementing changes is key
- Communicating and decision making alongside the management team is a major part of the role - ensuring minimal disruption to operations when problems are identified
- Process Control Technologist will be the "Technical Champion" on the night shift who people will turn to for guidance, training and problem solving.
- Process Control Technologist will be involved in the launch or delivery of new products and Continuous Improvement of all processes within the operation
Candidates will have a strong work ethic, excellent technical compliance capabilities and will be happy to work in a cold production environment. A Food Technology based Degree is essential as well as a number of years quality and technical experience.
Apply for this great role today and get your foot on the ladder in a great FMCG business on a new state of the art manufacturing site.
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."