National Account Manager - Bakery
The Advocate Group have partnered with a long established artisan bakery business located in Greater London who are looking for an experienced National Account Manager to join their team.
National Account Managers who have specifically worked with Marks and Spencer will only be considered for this position who will have also previously held high P&L responsibility. Another key aspect of this role is to work closely with all other internal departments therefore, this will be an office based role.
To apply for this role, you will be an accomplished National Account Manager, or Senior National Account Manager with a proven track record of achievement dealing with Marks and Spencer and will be resposible for further developing this already well established account as well as maintaining great relationships with the relevant buyers whilst continually exploring extra opportunities for additional growth.
- Be responsible for the Marks And Spencer account
- Ensure already well established relationships are maintained within the account.
- Maintain a healthy margin
- Manage product launches and promotional activities
- Implement company strategic objectives
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a National Account Manager role
- Experience working within Marks And Spencer is essential for this role.
- A proven track record of generating revenue
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Previous high P&L responsibility experience
- A background of working within bakery, dairy or chilled food categories
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org .or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Please also add me on LinkedIn if we are not already connected: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-smith-38111081/