A very varied technical/development role where the successful candidate will gain excellent real life experience of dealing with many of the major multiple retailers.
OUR CLIENT is a vibrant, fast growing manufacturer of premium snack foods, supplying most of the major multiple retailers, both with branded and retailer own-label products.
THE NPD TECHNOLOGIST role will be focused on working with the Multiple Retailers dealing with:
- Technical and Product related customer queries
- Management of Product Specifications
- Communication of all Technical Aspects of New Product development
- General information management and trouble shooting
- The completion of all associated documentation in relation to the launch of agreed products, including agreeing quality attribute standards with Retailer Technologist
- To ensure all raw material specifications have been validated prior to ordering new materials for line trials
- The completion of product specifications for different customers whether paper based or online with bespoke retailer IT specification systems
You must have previous experience of working closely with customers, ideally the multiple retailers and will have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ideally food discipline graduate
- 2 years experience in a development or technical role within the food industry.
- Ability to use micros based specification systems
- Labelling knowledge and packaging sign off
We're looking for a strong work ethic and a high degree of flexibility. Technical, quality and development experience in the food industry is a must. Ideally you will be educated to degree level in a food related subject.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY!
If you would like a confidential chat give me a call on 01303 271367 or email me at email@example.com
Kandhu Recruitment are specialist recruiters within the Food, Drink and FMCG Sector
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."