Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
An excellent opportunity for an experienced HSE Manager to take the next step in their career with a fast-growing and exciting Technical business. Their exciting product innovations have attracted significant interest and big-name backing.
- Develop an effective HSE training program.
- Take on the responsibility for the day-to-day management and the effective promotion of HSE practice across the business.
- Offering advice on all HSE matters, offering professional and knowledgeable support to the business.
- Provide training to ensure the staff are up to date and informed.
- Review and complete relevant documentation.
- Investigate and research new avenues to improve HSE processes and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with legislative requirements as well as internal protocols and standards.
- Investigate workplace incidents, find resolutions and take appropriate preventative measures.
- Maintain service and calibration records of equipment.
- Develop HSE related KPIs.
- Chair the HSE committee.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We're looking for a candidate that shows enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills. However, the following basic skills would be an advantage -
- At least three years' experience in a similar role preferred.
- BSc in Occupational Health, Safety Management, Environmental Science or Engineering or other equivalent technical qualifications.
- Effective and engaging training and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work well in a team or individually.
- High level of organization and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."