Health and Safety Manager
Heath Safety and Environmental Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
- Support site in achieving H&S Plan, accident investigations, post-accident risk assessments,
- General Areas of Responsibility
- Policy & Strategy
- Understanding of the Health & Safety Act and all the related regulations and its implications to the company & its employees
- Understanding of Environmental law and best practices and its implication to the company
- Maintaining a safe working environment and follow safe working practices
- Adhering to the Company’s Hygiene standards as detailed in the Company Handbook.
- Adhering to the Company’s quality manuals & policies
- Adhering to and following best practices to achieve agreed company targets and strategies and corporate SHE management systems
- To have experience and understanding in all aspects of associated technical, health & safety & operations,
- Good level of computer literacy and knowledge; to include reasonable experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and power point.
- A flexible approach to working hours
- A pro-active, can do, positive approach to role.
- Completer finisher
- NEBOSH Certificate
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
For a complete Job Spec or for a confidential conversation please call Lesa at CPA on 0208 203 1000 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org