Business Development Manager UK
A fantastic position has been created due to ongoing growth with my client who are a fantastic Import business supplying the UK's major retailers, they looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
My client are well established and based in Glasgow, they are keen to add a talented individual to the sales team to contribute to continued growth of the Import business. This will be an office based role but the successful candidate will be expected to travel. This role will report in the Managing Director of Grocery
In this role you will be expected to:
- Have experience of working with the UK's major multiples and food-service businesses
- Have experience with working and liaising with NPD departments
- Must have product costing experience.
- Win & develop new accounts
- Develop existing accounts
- Create & develop new sales & business development strategies and implement these successfully.
- Must have experience of dealing with own label food products
- Experience of working with major UK retailers, Discount Retailers, Food Service or Wholesale
- Ability to maintain and develop business relationships
- Driven, Self Motivated, have an entrepreneurial spirit with great initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good communicator with strong organisational skills
Our client will offer a competitive salary of up to £40k with car, bonus and benefits
When applying, please let us know when the best time would be to contact you and discuss the role in further detail.
We are happy to make ourselves available to speak from 8 am till 8 pm, Monday to Friday, we look forward to hearing from you.