Food Innovations, part of the Doric Group, is a rapidly expanding company supplying into the home baking sector for major supermarkets own label and B2B throughout the UK.
The Shift Manager will be responsible for all production on shift, improving efficiencies, developing a health and safety culture, motivating staff whilst controlling manufacturing costs.
If you are a Manager from a manufacturing background, looking for a challenging new role in a fast paced food manufacturing environment then this is for you.
- * Machine planning and scheduling for optimum manufacturing efficiency.
- * Resource forecasting
- * Leading production meetings for the specified manufacturing area
- * Implementing production plans according to order book demand to ensure OTIF delivery.
- * Management of temporary labour requirements and overtime
- * Ensure high level housekeeping through manufacturing.
- * Reinforcement of Company values
- * Management and development of line leaders
- * Installation of robust process for producing samples
- * Implementing continuous improvement projects
- * Achievement of KPIs and ensuring data is captured and analysed appropriately
- * Develop a multifunctional team through cross training.
- * To monitor the production process, raise issues promptly and take action to resolve them.
- * Staff management of full team including attendance monitoring, IR issues are managed, up to formal disciplinary.
- * To ensure that staff are conforming to all factory regulations
- * To ensure that high standards of housekeeping are maintained at all times
- * Champion Health and Safety and Quality systems
- * Ensure that all accidents and near misses are investigated and appropriate action taken
- * Ensure that SOP and SSOF are implemented and adhered to.
Full responsibility for the manufacturing and warehouse area including all production and people.
All employees of the Doric Group are expected to look at their day-to-day routines and beyond to identify new and different approaches. Employees are encouraged to challenge the status quo.