Technical Compliance Manager
Are you looking to join a successful Food Business ensuring technical compliance across all departments?
Can you ensure that the customer, our company and BRC requirements are implemented and imbedded into the site systems?
- Own customer codes of practice (Tesco, M&S & Waitrose etc.) ensuring technical compliance across all departments
- Support NPD / PD critical path technical requirements
- Maintain & own the site internal audit process
- Work closely with site teams to secure improvement in customer performance measures
- Generation of standards (GMP etc.) for new equipment.
- Audit site and supply chain processes and procedures against customer codes of practice and identify any non-conformity
- Close out non-conformity to customer codes of practice by engaging with site teams in practical solutions and implementing documented procedures
- Maintain the site internal audit process ensuring audits are completed to a high standard in accordance with the internal audit schedule and ensure the internal audit process is effective
- Implement BRC requirements relating to internal audit and compliance clauses
- Work with the site technical team to close out non-conformances raised at third party audits (BRC – Retail etc.)
- Ensure raw materials used in NPD / PD are sourced and in compliance with retail & company codes of practice
- Ensure hygiene compliance and generation of standards for new equipment
- Effectively pass information down the line to teams for smooth execution
- Link in with the central supply chain technical teams to ensure customer and BRC requirements are being meet in full throughout the supply chain
- Drive a culture of food safety / quality & continuous improvement
- Drive root cause analysis to reduce non-conformance
- Promote Company behaviours and values
Do you have a Degree in Food Technology / Food Science or related subject, advanced HACCP, advance Food Hygiene and advanced Auditing
If you have five years Food manufacturing experience, retailer codes of practice in particular M&S, Tesco, Waitrose and Co-op, BRC – Food Safety Standards with a Flexible, positive and robust approach then please apply.