My client is one of the UK’s leading organic producers in their industry. They are currently looking for a Factory Manager to lead their production team.
The Factory Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the flow of production is maximised, technical aspects of production are maintained, and the factory is managed effectively and efficiently delivering targets in a timely manner. They will oversee the full factory operation and team covering lairage, EV, trussing and packing.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Management of full factory team, including Area Managers
- Ensure production/processing is maximised
- Review procedures in the factory to ensure efficient and streamlined processes and ways of working
- Working with the Directors and Senior Management team to deliver on strategic projects that drive forward growth and profit within the factory
- Overseeing and delivering the full production process, from intake to packing
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective, on time, of quality and are to the highest of industry standards
- Working out the human and material resources needed, including supporting recruitment and procurement to delivery on these areas
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
- Develop and integrate new KPI systems and targets for factory and employees
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Identifying training needs of both new and existing employees
- Be able to work on a flexible basis due to the nature of the business
Applicants should have experience as a Senior Production Manager or Factory Manager and ideally have experience in poultry, although candidates with a food manufacturing background are welcomed.
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Indicative Salary Range: £50000 - 70000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.