National Account Manager
Are you an experienced National Account Manager or National Account Executive looking for that next step?
Seen as the market leader in their industry this business is a globally recognised healthy-option brand who are investing in innovation and brand building to drive long-term profitabile growth.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager to join a diverse team and to take control of their key accounts such as Asda, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Morrison's as well as working closely with their distributor to support new product development as well as successfully executing joint business plans.
This truly is a great business, not only due to their market presence but they also recognise work life balance is important with summer hours during the months of April to September meaning a 12pm finish on Fridays!
- A salary of £40,000 - £53,000 DOE
- Pension & Bonus Scheme
- Office Based
- Car allowance
- 12pm finish on Fridays during the Summer
Key Responsibilities of the National Account Manager:
- Reporting to the Sales Director
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within retails and independent chains such as Morrison's, Sainsbury's, Asda & Waitrose
- Work closely with the Distributor to develop NDP's & JBP's
Required Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will come from a strong background within the grocery channels
- Ideally a background working within healthy foods but other food categories will be considered
- Strong business development experience as well as account management
- Previous experience within a National Account Manager role or National Account Executive who is looking to take the next step in their career
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Daniel Smith: Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Please call me directly to discuss this exciting role 0207 871 8000
Please also connect with me via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-smith-38111081/