Assistant Technical Controller
We would like to recruit an energetic & enthusiastic individual to join our multi-disciplined management team and drive a continuous improvement & quality culture throughout our business.
You will work alongside the Technical Controller and QA Team and combined be responsible for all aspects of Food Safety, Legislation, Product Quality & Hygiene in the factory.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining BRC & Retailer accreditations.
- HACCP implementation & maintenance.
- Hygiene Management & monitoring.
- Internal systems auditing.
- Customer relations & approvals.
- Supplier management & approval.
- Complaint & incident management.
- Verification of corrective actions.
- NPD & project work.
- SOP & Quality Manual maintenance.
- Administering staff training & checking competencies.
- Process Validation.
The Ideal Candidate:
Previous experience in a Technical or Quality role within the Food Manufacturing industry is essential. Strong organisational skills and excellent time management will be key to success in this ever-varied role. Our company prides itself on a great working environment so the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team will be beneficial.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Formal HACCP & Food Hygiene qualification/training.
- Experience of the BRC Food Safety standard & audit process.
- Experience in HACCP & process management.
Monday – Friday
8.00am – 4.00pm