Health and Safety Officer
An opportunity has come up for a Health and Safety professional to join my client at their site in Lincolnshire. They are in a period of substantial growth so they need a full-time, well-established professional to join the team. Experience within the FMCG industry, preferably food manufacturing, is essential.
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager with the sites H&S functions, offering advice and ways to improve overall performance
- Develop a site culture that values the importance of Health and Safety and ensure all legislations and requirements are being adhered to at all times
- Carry out Health and Safety audits throughout the site – promoting and influencing the H&S culture
- Support the H&S Manager with any risk assessments required on site
- Identify any staff development opportunities and input on any training that is required
- NEBOSH general experience and 2 years H&S experience (within the FMCG industry) is required
- An approachable person who has the ability to adapt and develop to suit the business’s needs
- Someone who has the ability to act with integrity day in day out, being largely responsible for the sites safety
- Excellent people skills and the ability to confidently communicate change to all levels of the business
- Proven experience producing reports – excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
What’s on Offer?
- A very competitive salary paying up to £35,000
- Attractive benefits package
- Monday to Friday shift pattern