This client is looking for an electrically biased, multi-skilled Shift Engineer to join their Engineering Team.
The key responsibilities will consist of predominantly electrical duties including fault finding and installation work up 3-phase 415V but also requires a broad range of other maintenance experience and abilities.
The client is therefore looking for an individual who is capable of prioritising a busy workload, balancing planned maintenance, project work and installations with unplanned events such as breakdowns, etc.
- Electrically apprentice trained or equivalent qualifications
- At least 1 years' experience post qualification including working with 3-phase distribution and/or machinery
- Experience in other relevant engineering disciplines such as mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Evidence of professional development and skills development
In return for this excellent opportunity, the successful candidate will be rewarded with the following:
- A secure job and opportunity for career progression
- 25 days' holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Pension after a period of employment
- Subsidised restaurant and staff sales
- Training and development
Hours of work:
The current basic rotating shift pattern for the role is:
Week 1 Nights 22:00 - 06:00 SMTWT
Week 2 Backs 14:00 - 22:00 MTWTF
Week 3 Earlies 06:00 - 14:00 MTWTFS (Saturday as overtime)
Week 4 Back 14:00 - 22:00 MTWTF
Week 5 Earlies 06:00 - 14:00 MTWTF
Indicative Salary Range: £33000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.