Site Operations Manager
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager, site based in West Midlands area.The candidate will lead the Operations function ensuring the Performance is met. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager you will operate as part of the Senior Management team and will be responsible for delivering budget commitments and other strategic goals.
- Leading a value led continuous improvement culture
- Develops and coaches to ensure capability optimisation within the line manager population
- Mentor the apprentice population to become key Talent of the future
- Inspires and effectively communicates
- Ensure performance through accountability and clear responsibility structure
Lead the identification and tracking of all actual and potential production losses and manage a team approach to understanding root causes in order to improve OEE levels on site.
Identify improvements in areas of plant reliability and variable costs and lead the implementation of these in plant operations through the development of procedures, systems and training
- Ensure delivery of training programmes, cost management, production plan attainment,
- Quality compliance and health and safety standards
- Ensure measurable improvement across the sphere of influence – Safety, Quality, Service
- Cost and People
- Monitor performance and take decisive action to reduce losses
- Champion Health and Safety standards ensuring that this forms the basis of the working Culture
Salary: £80,000 + car allowance + 15% bonus