Specifications Technologist, Greater London / Kent, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Specifications Technologist on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in the Greater London / Kent area commutable from Greater London, Croydon, Bromford, Dartford etc
- Ensuring the food safety, quality and legality of all products on site.
- Reviewing and maintaining product specification development
- Supporting NPD projects including artwork/label compliance, HACCP, final product specifications
- Maintenance of the quality management systems and food safety
- Responding to customer queries and complaints.
- Internal Auditing
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant Specifications knowledge gained from a food manufacturing background
- Degree or equivalent level education and/or qualifications e.g. HACCP
- Great communication, organisation and time management skills
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: NPD Technologist, New Product Development Technologist, New Process Development Technologist, Specifications Technologist, Technical Systems Coordinator, Quality Systems, Technical Administrator, Technical Assistant, Food Technologist, Specifications Writer, QA Auditor, FMCG, Manufacturer, Croydon, Bromley, Dartford, Beckenham, Swanley, Orpington, Sidcup, Sevenoaks