Our client are a successful food business based in the UK who supply to large retailers. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Planning Manager in Hull.
- Produce and maintain production plans to meet forecast and actual sales demand
- Identify and implement efficiency savings
- Plan inventory management processes to avoid shortages and excess
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials required to cover production demand
- Understand customer requirements
- Proven experience at Senior Production Planning level
- Must have chilled food experience
- Previously worked with large retailers
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer?
- Salary of £35-45k DOE
- Monday – Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.