- To assist the Technical Manager in day to day duties
- Applicants need to be self-motivated and must have the personality to liase directly with our customer’s technical staff.
- Managing the site chemical and microbiological schedules (including shelf life) including trending.
- Internal Auditing.
- Training and inductions.
- Supplier approval.
- Managing specifications and customer requirements.
- Managing taste panels and organolpetic assessments.
- Managing complaints, trending and conducting root cause investigations.
- New Product Development (NPD) and samples.
- Label creation and monitoring.
- Management and maintenance of the quality systems.
- Validation of cleaning and allergen cross contamination.
- To work with the senior management and other team members when problems arise and establish root cause and implement corrective actions.
- To assist with continual improvement of systems and facilities.
- Other responsibilities deemed appropriate by the company.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Food Hygiene level 3
- Experience of internal auditing
- Effective problem-solving skills
- BRC Experience