A fantastic opportunity within a market leading facility specializing in a very Niche and exciting product within the food sector. My Client are looking for a driven Production Manager with a proficiency in Food Safety and HACCP.
The Shift – Monday – Friday (8am-5pm)
- Provide overall management of Production, Personnel and Staff Development.
- Direct and develop assistant Production manager.
- Liaise with all departments specifically the High Risk and packaging departments to ensure a smooth consistent process.
- Overall planning responsibility for Labour and Production.
- Create monthly reports for senior managers.
- Champion Food safety and Health and Safety on site.
- Wealth of experience in a food FMCG Production environment.
- Knowledge of working to BRC standards.
- Food Hygiene Level 3 (desirable)
- HACCP Level 3 (desirable)
- Ability to implement CI within the facility.
- Potential internal auditing experience.
If you would like to learn more or are interested please send CV