SHIFT ENGINEER – FOOD MANUFACTURING
Shift Engineer – Food Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of ready to cook products are looking to recruit a Shift Engineer. This business has a great reputation for investing in their people. As a market leader, they are always looking for ways to improve their product range, facilities and employee training. The business is highly acquisitive and are always looking for the next individuals to take on senior leadership roles across the organisation. As the Site Engineer, you will have the lead responsibility to ensure all facilities are in good working condition and maintenance is planned, carried out and recorded.
- Undertake Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting on the Production lines
- Input and carry out preventative and predictive maintenance routines
- Support the production team in achieving targets
- Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment, installations and modifications
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies
- To actively champion health and safety, ensuring that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum, it meets the standards set out in the company's health and safety and environmental policies.
- To be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes.
- To uphold and exceed standards of product quality and GMP within their area that are appropriate to an industry-leading quality food manufacturer.
- To be aware of budget and stock control and maintain shift paperwork to a high standard
- Fast paced food manufacturing
- NVQ trained or trades qualification
- Electrical and mechanical bias
- Strong diagnostic/root cause analysis skills
- Problem solving
To be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar position within a fast-paced food environment. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call on 01132054970.