Health and Safety Coordinator
Our client, are a large food manufacturing business, based in the West Midlands. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Health and Safety Coordinator to join the team.
This role will suit an experienced Health and Safety professional – ideally with manufacturing experience.
- Responsibility for the safety of staff on a daily basis.
- Chairing Safety meetings at all levels of the business.
- To analyse accident, incident and hazard reporting statistics and recommend intervention strategies.
- To undertake audits and to carry out workplace inspections.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a relevant Health and Safety role.
- Previous experience in FMCG or Manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of NEBOSH General Certificate, ideally working towards NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent).
- Forward thinking approach to Health and Safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Oliver Higgs on 0161 833 0181.