The Blender Operative will run the complete operation of the blending plant. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient running of the blending machinery ensuring maximum product is produced at to the customer specification. The Blender Operative will work on a rotating shift pattern which includes nights, weekends and bank holidays. The role will report to the Shift Supervisor.
As a Blender Operative, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a high standard of Quality is achieved and maintained in the blending facility.
- Manage your own time to ensure that the output targets are achieved.
- Input all required production data into the computerized business management system.
- Liaise with the shift supervisor and support other plants when required under supervision.
- Keeping a tidy and safe working environment.
- Maintain integrity of all plant, equipment and utensils, so constantly "fit for use".
- Support continuous improvement initiatives at the site.
- Compliance with all relevant safety, quality, hygiene and production procedures and/or legislation.
- Keep accurate and full records of production including all relevant checks, inspections and test results.
- Follow and complete hygiene schedules as required.
WORKING HOURS: MUST BE FLEXIBLE