Quality Systems Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Manage and facilitate external auditors including customers and third parties
- Audit preparation and customer code of practice review including implementation of the necessary procedures to be compliant
- Manage the audit close out actions to ensure evidenced and completed on time
- Management of complaints including investigations and response to the customer
- Manage the Technical Administrator
- Deputise for the Technical Manager alongside Site Quality Manager
- Run the internal audit system and be a trained auditor
- Support the Technical Services team and help respond to customer queries
- Attend meetings as requested including management meetings, morning meetings, HACCP Meeting, Taste Panels, Set up Meetings
- Continuous Improvement of all sections of the QMS System
- Ideally you will have level 3 in food safety and HACCP.
- Experience working with 3rd Party audits
- Strong working knowledge of BRC V 7
- Ideally you will be familiar with major retailers’ codes of practice
What’s on Offer?
- The role is working Monday – Friday office hours
- A competitive salary of £35,000
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.