My client are on a look out for HR professional to join their team in Buckinghamshire. At the moment they do not have a HR resource, due to the business growing so much they are looking for their next addition. Both part time and full time candidates will be considered.
- Lead and implement necessary HR changes within the business
- Be involved compliance, recognition/reward, recruitment, team development and company culture
- Support and work with the MD and the senior management team with the companies HR projects
- Adapt the company’s compliance culture and processes – already a solid base in place but can be advanced
- Be the main focal point for all aspects of the HR functions, taking full responsibility
- Relevant HR experience in the FMCG industry, preferably food manufacturing
- Experienced in all aspects of HR, talent management, engagement and culture.
- Been heavily involved in driving and supporting significant changes within a business, with a positive outcome
- HR related degree (CIPD) with highly professional written, verbal and oral communication skills
- The ability to quickly build working relationships with the MD and senior management
What’s on offer?
- Salary dependant on experience (up to £60k)
- Part time and full time considered
- Attractive benefits package
- The chance to join a company who are committed to developing your career
If you would like to be considered for the role, call Toby Bigmore at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060 or send me your CV – email@example.com