To promote a quality culture by working closely with the site teams to improve Good manufacturing practice and Compliance to internal, third party and own label standards and codes of practice and legislative requirements.
FMCG Manufacturer - Meat
- Work with Departmental Managers and their representatives to develop and maintain Quality culture environment and ensure that all food legislation, third party and present customer requirements are met,
- Ensure the internal auditing programme is successfully implemented by the Quality Department, through management of the internal audit schedule.
- Completion of internal audits within the requirements of the schedule and agree non- conformance actions which will identify root cause, corrective and preventive action.
- Effective Management of the internal audit log and the associated non conformance actions. Working closely with the manufacturing and engineering teams to ensure that root cause analysis is established, corrective and preventive action is implemented for each audit nonconformance.
- Leading site meetings to ensure that non- conformances are effectively closed out for compliance, GMP and glass audits.
- Ensure that the Food Safety and HACCP systems are implemented correctly though monitoring/auditing. Ensure actions are taken for non-conformances that identify root cause, corrective and preventive action. And that relevant information is communicated effectively to responsible parties.
- Co-ordinate and write site responses to non-conformances found outside the audit systems and support the Quality Auditors during their investigations were necessary.
- Co-ordinate and produce formal reports for customer complaints investigations to support the Quality Administrator were required.
- Management of foreign body investigations and the completion of foreign body reports. Management of the foreign body report log.
- Working closely with the QAM, and site manufacturing and engineering teams to identify root cause, corrective action and preventive action.
- Management of the GMP audit programme and completion of GMP audits for the site. Ensure that the GMP audit schedule is successfully completed.
- Support the site Quality Assurance Manager with the risk assessment for the Compliance internal audit schedule and the GMP audit schedule.
- Management of the glass auditing schedule and glass audit register review. Support the QAs with glass audit completion were necessary.
- Support the site Quality Assurance Manager by working closely with the site manufacturing and engineering teams to close out third party and own label audits non- conformances and collect the necessary evidence to verify that the audit non- conformances have been closed out effectively
- Populate third party audit reports with associated evidence onto retailer or third-party web sites within the deadlines set by the audit/visit.
- Management of concessions database. Ensuring that concessions are agreed, approved, formalized and communicated in advance of their introduction. Support the site QAM
- Support the QAM with regards to supplier non- conformances were necessary, to ensure that root cause, corrective and preventive action are established.
- A food or science related qualification (ideally food related)
- Intermediate Food Hygiene (CIEH or RSH) an advantage
- HACCP (Food Safety) certificate, minimum foundation level to level 3.
- Working knowledge of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7
- Experience of customer specific requirements e.g. Tesco
- Experience of auditing food manufacturing quality systems and GMP audit requirements
- Experience with problem solving, root cause analysis, working within a team, leading and managing meetings and investigations.
Please ask for further details