Production Supervisor (Nights)
Our client is already a well-established manufacturer of chilled products, providing for the major UK retailers and Food Service. They are expecting fast growth in the coming years and require a strong, experienced Production Supervisor to support this.
As Production Supervisor, the purpose of your role is to lead and manage a team efficiently and effectively so that all operational activities are completed accurately, concisely and to be the required standards of quality legality and safety. The role requires the effective management of staff including organisation of people, materials, labels, operational throughput packaging
Role & Responsibilities –
- To schedule orders effectively, maximizing efficiencies and operational throughput
- To analyse the ongoing performance of the operation and staff ensuring high levels of performance and output
- Support and manage KPI’s and training for all staff under your authority
- Liaise with all operational and service departments to ensure that stock is maintained at the correct levels and is available
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Legislation
- Monitoring the performance of equipment ensuring that any malfunction or breakdown is reported and remedied
- Any other duties as required by the needs of the business
- Previous FMCG experience in a supervisory role required
Ref Code: FMW38237
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Adella Mulla.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.