Location: Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northampton
Salary: competitive plus package
This a great role for a talented Factory Operations Manager, to join an award-winning food manufacturing business, we are looking for someone with energy, vision and passion to help drive this business to its next level.
- We're looking for an inspirational Factory Manager who has a real passion for Food Manufacturing (chilled would be advantageous). You will have experience of working and ideally have managed multi-functional teams in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong production management background, and can demonstrate successful leadership skills. You will be commercially astute and have the ability to set and deliver site budgets and strategy.
- You will have extensive change management experience and have a proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, you have a passion for Continuous improvement and be able to work within a cross functional team
- You will can use your own initiative, ambitious and be a strong decision maker.
- You'll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Board you will have full responsibility for manufacturing which produces and supplies high quality products across the UK
- As Factory Manager , a colleagues you will be responsible for leading and delivering operational performance,
- Working closely with the Board and the senior team you will set and lead the site change process by facilitating best practice and sustainable process improvement.
- As Factory Operations Manager, you will ensure the site is a highly reliable, responsive and competitive whilst putting safety, quality and delivery first.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MC4777 or call me on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.