EU Commercial Manager - Ingredients
A food ingredients business has seen excellent growth given the rise in popularity of vegan based foods and the company has a planned expansion to double their capacity by YE 2019
As a result of this growth the global coconut ingredients manufacturer are looking to add their first European Sales person to their team.
The business currently has existing accounts with food manufacturers in Europe and are looking to expand their base within smaller independent manufacturers and the larger group accounts.
As this is their first European hire, the successful candidate needs to have worked for an ingredients business previously and has existing contacts in the food manufacturing sector – Preferably across Europe.
- Predominantly focused on acquiring new business focused on manufacturing accounts across the UK and Europe
- Take full P&L responsibility for the existing business
- Work collaboratively and proactively with internal stakeholders across the business to provide exceptional client support & service
- Must have experience selling food ingredients too manufacturing accounts in the UK & Europe
- Must be aggressive and systematic in the approach to managing the sales pipeline and acquiring new clients
- Willing to travel extensively in UK & Europe to develop new business as well as to maintain good relationships with existing clients
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060